Allegheny SAF Documents
Allegheny SAF Bylaws Referendum
In February 2009, the Allegheny SAF executive committee approved these revised bylaws incorporating the changes from the new minimum standard bylaws.
See Allegheny News Fall 2009 for more info.
Fellows Committee Charter
The SAF District VII Fellows Committee is responsible for seeking out District VII candidates for Fellows, compiling background information on those candidates, evaluating their background against the Fellows criteria, and recommending those candidates found qualified to the District VII Council voting representative for consideration by the SAF Council.
SAF's Brand Framework & Core Language
This guide provides information for host chapters regarding SAF's Brand Framework & Core Language. Example: What We Do - We challenge landowners, decision-makers and society at large to make choices about our forests based on professional knowledge, leading-edge thinking, and a century of practical experience.
Documents to support Chapters & Divisions Hosting Semiannual Programs
- Guidelines for Hosting Semiannual Programs (last revised 4/6/2017)
- Blank budget spreadsheet for winter conferences (Microsoft Excel)
- Blank budget spreadsheet for summer trainings (Microsoft Excel)
- Advanced spreadsheet for Winter & Summer (Microsoft Excel)
- Reginald D. Forbes Art Contest: editable (Microsoft Word) awards for:
- Reginald D. Forbes Art Contest:
Documents for the ANSAF planning committee (for future revisions to the guidelines)
Allegheny / National Capital SAF MOU
The Memorandum of Understanding between the Allegheny Society Of American Foresters, the National Capital Society Of American Foresters and the SAF District 7 Representative To The National Board Of Directors